[ome-users] How do you display multiple-Z multiple-T images?

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Mon May 14 13:27:01 BST 2007

Just started playing with OME for a future project.
I imported a LSM image with 3 Z values, 15 timesteps and two channels.
If I go to the Image section and click on the lower right corner of the image I see a
single colored image. But how I can look at the various Z/T images?
Some online documentation (I think the track spot one) show a nice viewer with sliders for
 Z and T values. If this viewer is visibio, then I'm lost, it crashes as soon as it tries
to load the image.
Instead using shoola I have movie mode, sliders and control on the channels.

How could I look at the images using only the browser interface?

Thanks!
		mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle