[ome-users] Usage Issue. Importing images.

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Jun 18 17:04:39 BST 2007

There is obviously a problem with how Repositories are set up on your
server, most likely this is a permissions issue if the Search
interface works for you as a super-user, but does not work for other
users.

Can you describe what you did with the OMEIS/Repository settings
relative to how they were set up with the default installation?
The fix is (most likely) to identify the module execution that was
used to create the repository, and make its group owner NULL so that
it would be publicly accessible.

-Ilya