[ome-users] problem with SVG graphics on OSX10.4.7 & some other initial questions

Keith.Neil at sanofi-aventis.com Keith.Neil at sanofi-aventis.com
Fri Sep 15 11:47:44 BST 2006

Hi,

I have installed OME on a Imac intel running osx10.4.7 for a microscopist
here to test, and I had a problem installing the adobe SVG plugin on tiger
(installs, but afterwards doesn't seem to work).
On safari we get nothing, not even thumbnails of tif's we have imported
into OMEIS.  On Firefox we get thumbnails, but when we click on the image
to view it full size, it redirects us
to the adobe page to install the svg plugin!!  On the adobe page, they say
that the SVG is no longer supported, and apparently other tiger users
report that it doesn't work !!

Any ideas of work arounds?

Secondly,

We have created some test projects, but can't find any way to delete them
in the web interface??

Third,

Also, there are users created by the install package like postgres & ome
user, that appear in the list of login users, Im not sure if this is
optimal?  Is there a way to have these not show up??

Thanks for any help!

Keith

------------------------------
Le présent message ainsi que ses éventuelles pièces jointes est
exclusivement destiné au(x) destinataire(s), personnes physiques ou
morales, qu'il désigne.
Il constitue de ce fait une correspondance à caractère privé et peut
contenir des informations confidentielles.
Si ce message vous est parvenu par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en aviser
immédiatement l'expéditeur par retour de ce courrier électronique puis de
le détruire, ainsi que ses éventuellement pièces jointes, sans en conserver
de copie.

This message, including any attachment, is intended for the use of the
It is therefore to be considered as a private correspondence which may
contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e.mail and delete this message and any attachment thereto without
retaining a copy.