[ome-users] teething problems

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 12:41:50 BST 2006

Steve-

Have you updated the container.xml file, as described in the file
called INSTALL?  You'll need to identify your server.

Cheers,

Jason

P.S.  The doc from David, Paul, and Ilya is really great.  We use
findspots alot for our standard object finding.  Combined with the
OME-Excel macros, it is really very handy.

**************************
MSI/WTB Complex
The University of Dundee
Dow Street