[ome-users] Image Upload and Java API

gerhard bi1825 at fh-weihenstephan.de
Fri Jul 14 07:04:48 BST 2006

Hello,
Is it not possible that there is a remote function that extracts the
metadata from uploaded pictures if it is in the right format. I think if
I upload an image from the webui this is done be the Image Importers.
So I should be able to run this functions on images when I uploaded the
to OMEIS.
Regarding the image upload I would prefer this to be done with XML-RPC
because this way is independent from the used programming language.

Gerhard