[ome-users] installation problem on FC4

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Jul 13 21:26:54 BST 2006

That worked until OME is trying to connect to OMEIS, which it cannot reach
because it still thinks it is on the old computer:

Getting a session manager
Please log into OME to continue
N.B.: This ome experimenter will become the OME super user (no access
control)
Please login to OME:
Username? bernd
Password?
Great, you're in.

Checking OMEIS repository [FAILURE].

Errors executing task: OMEIS could not be reached.  Did not get a response
from
http://rbp05jagla6.cpmc.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/omeis.
See /var/tmp/OME/install/ApacheConfigTask.log for more details. at
/home/bernd/a
llOMEs/newOME/OME/src/perl2/OME/Install/CoreDatabaseTablesTask.pm line 997

 at install.pl line 81
        main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 265
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

I guess I am finding "bugs" that only occur in VERY rare cases...
Sorry for that....

Thanks for the help

Bernd