[ome-users] Image Upload and Java API

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Thu Jul 13 14:36:12 BST 2006

Hello again,
I was wondering if there is any way for a remote client to
upload local images to the server without having to first
transfer them to their user directory on the OME machine.
Secondly, is there a java class (I've been looking through the
ome-java package) that streamlines image uploads so that I might
be able to create a program to perform the task of uploading
local images? I was looking at the VisBio code for clues and I'm
just curious if there is a less complicated way of doing this
that I'm missing. As always, thanks for any help you can
provide.

Nick