[ome-users] DBD::PG install error

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 1 19:51:49 GMT 2006

Hi Mike,

I have not seen that exact error message, but my lab has had
difficulties with various DBD::Pg errors. What version of DBD::Pg are
you using? The latest versions (as of a couple months ago) of DBD::Pg do
not work correctly with OME. My lab uses v1.32 successfully with two OME
installations (on Debian boxes). For convenience, I have placed a copy
online at:
    http://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/curtis/DBD-Pg-1.32.tar.gz

-Curtis