[ome-users] OME install on Ubuntu

august august at develop.ment.org
Wed Apr 5 15:03:56 BST 2006

> Hi August-
>
> Thanks for this-- what version of OME are you installing?

I'm using the latest stable version from the website.    Whatever that
is.   It would be great if the stable.tar.gz were named something like
ome-stable-2.4.0.tar.gz  and that it uncompressed to something like
OME-2.4.0/

BTW.  I just tried my instructions on a relatively clean Ubuntu install
and had major problems.   Argggg!  After I work through those, I will
make an update to my notes.

I have the feeling though, I will need to perform shamanic dance rituals
to get a clean install on the first go.

-august.