[ome-users] question about module execution

Swaroop A. Jagadish swaroop at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 21 00:24:25 BST 2005

Hi,
Can someone please suggest a way to trigger module executions. the "ome
execute" command only allows analysis chain execution. Can someone point
me to documentation about analysis chains, modules, formal inputs, formal
outputs etc. The website provides a conceptual overview - but
documentation is needed on how to tie the module xml files to perl code,
details about the syntax of xml files(I know the schema exists). I'm new
to the framework - so sorry if the questions are basic.

Thanks,
Swaroop