[ome-users] An install glitch..

Claude Bonnard cbonnard at isrec-sg1.unil.ch
Mon May 9 16:43:02 BST 2005

Hello,

Installing (updating, actually) OME to Version 2.4.0, I have a problem at the
step which is logged in

/var/tmp/OME/install/CoreDatabaseTablesTask.log

namely during the Importing core XML:

\__ /home/cbonnard/OME_INSTALL_2.4/OME/src/xml/OME/Import/ImportModule.ome
[FAILURE].

Errors executing task: Error loading XML file
"/home/cbonnard/OME_INSTALL_2.4/OME/src/xml/OME/Import/ImportModule.ome", see
CoreDatabaseTablesTask.log details. at (eval 171) line 1

        main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 249
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

I did not find a trace of this in the List, so, if someone have an idea, this
would be a precious help!

Of course, I can provide the log if  needed!

With my best regards,

Claude

--
Claude Bonnard Ph.D.
ISREC (Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research)
email: claude.bonnard at isrec.unil.ch
phone: [41-21]-692-5891
  fax: [41-21]-652-6933