[ome-users] matlab version

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Jul 28 15:30:36 BST 2005

Hi Anh
We're having some issues with the matlab/perl connector right now (it
started blowing up our automated nightly builds a couple of days ago as
well).
I'm sorry to inflict you with this, but please understand that this is
pre-release (i.e. experimental) code, so you can't expect it to be as
robust.
We'll see if we can get to the bottom of this in the next day or so,
and keep you posted.

-Ilya

On Jul 27, 2005, at 4:31 PM, Anh Vu wrote:

> I did a fresh CVS checkout. I first delete the OME folder in my home
> dir then used the following commands.
>
> $ cvs -d ':pserver:anoncvs at cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:/ome' login
> (Enter "anoncvs" for the password)
> $ cvs -z3 -d ':pserver:anoncvs at cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:/ome'
> checkout OME
>
> then i ran the install after su and this is the result I get from the
> log file.

[SNIP]