[ome-users] Marino don't shows thumbnails of Images

T. J. Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 15:28:54 BST 2005

> Do you know if there's an environment variable or something like that.
I think the only environmental variables OME uses are for debugging
purposes such as OME_DEBUG

OME configuration settings are (mostly) controlled by the table
configuration.
You can see it by doing
psql ome
select * from configuration;

Decisions made during OME install time are stored in the text-file
/etc/ome-install.store
Some OME configuration options cannot be stored on the database such as
database name, host, user etc.
and number of local analysis workers (relevant only to Distributed
Analysis Engine). These are also stored in /etc/ome-install.store

Administrators can change configuration options (including the OMEIS
repository as you did previously) by using
ome admin configure [only in CVS, not in OME 2.4.0]

That is a dangerous tool because incorrect configuration options make
OME unusable. ome help admin configure has extensive information
detailing the various configuration variables.

Tom