[ome-users] Makefile out-of-date with respect to Makefile.PL

Anh Vu anh.q.vu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:03:11 BST 2005

I'm running psql version 7.4.7. The start timestamps for tasks and
module executions are displayed correctly. It's only the view chain
results that's not displaying correctly. If I click on one of the
results, it's still display the wrong time. However, clicking on a
node of one of the results shows the correct time stamp.

Anh

P.S: I'm male.