[ome-users] Makefile out-of-date with respect to Makefile.PL

T. J. Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 8 19:32:41 BST 2005

Hi,

> When I run the execution chain on a dataset. It seems to work on the
> command line but not for the web interface.
Based on the output you included, the chain (finally) executes
correctly.

The interface for executing Analysis Chains from the WebUI is behind
the command line interface. I personally use the command-line for
executing analysis chains and I use the web interface for browsing
analysis chain results.

You would probably be able to run the Matlab test chain from the WebUI
if you made Apache a licensed Matlab user. You still wouldn't be able
to execute advance chains (e.g. that have required or optional user
inputs) from the Web Interface. We are working on this but it is not
our priority.

> Also, the view chain results time stamps are all the same even for the
> ones that worked.
That's not good. Could you also please check the "Start Timestamp" from
Module Execution and the Start-Time from the Tasks pages?
[http://localhost/perl2/serve.pl?Page=OME::Web::TaskProgress]

Please also tell us your Postgress version (run psql -V)

Tom
> Anh
P.S: Are you a woman? I have never met anyone with a name like yours,
but the person in this article is also named "Anh" and is a woman
http://www.kiplinger.com/personalfinance/magazine/archives/2005/06/
feud.html