[ome-devel] Fiji OMERO access from non default group.

Mark Carroll (Staff) m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 10 15:59:36 BST 2019

Dear Ian,

The developer list is a fine choice, thank you.

> Is there any way to
> automatically find the correct Security Context to remove the need to
> find the correct groupID manually before running the code?

I'm afraid that this is a known deficiency that we have yet to correct.
In the meantime, see Dom's comment on
https://github.com/imagej/imagej-omero/issues/84#issuecomment-394304064.
You can even use Dom's technique to query for the object's group ID
("SELECT obj.details.group.id FROM Image obj WHERE ...") to retrieve the
appropriate value for SecurityContext!

> As an additional point is there a central repository for user generated
> Fiji (imageJ) scripts to automate analysis of data?

This I don't know but with luck others do.

-- Mark