[ome-devel] Issues connecting to OMERO

Mark Carroll (Staff) m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 12:29:12 BST 2019

Dear Julio,

With some testing help from Simon we've now figured that with recent
Fedora there is a new /etc/crypto-policies/back-ends/java.config file
containing a jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms setting that disables DH_anon.

If you edit that file to remove the "DH_anon" from among the list of
disabled algorithms then you may well find that Insight starts
connecting again! Do let us know how you get on. We'll look at expanding
our own routine testing here accordingly.

Cheers,
Mark