[ome-devel] Loci.formats missing

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri May 11 17:50:41 BST 2018

Hi Romain,

The loci.formats.BF class is part of bio-formats_plugins:

  $ jar tf $FIJI_HOME/plugins/bio-formats_plugins-5.8.2.jar|grep BF
  loci/plugins/BF.class
  loci/plugins/util/BFVirtualStack.class

Do not use bioformats_package.jar with Fiji; doing so will create problems
with your classpath. See https://imagej.net/Uber-JAR.

How is your IntelliJ project set up? Are you using Maven or Gradle? If so,
which dependencies do you have declared? Have you read this guide:
https://imagej.net/IDEA ?

Regards,
Curtis

--