[ome-devel] [ome-files-cpp] Cannot Write Multiple ROIs to Image Plane Using SaveBytes

Dennis Ai dennis.ai at sri.com
Tue Jun 19 22:15:26 BST 2018

Hello OME Team,

I am working on an image acquisition pipeline that writes to a tiled
OME-TIFF.  Let's say for argument's sake, my final image is 4096 x 4096.
What I would like to do is:

1.	Write the first region (2048 x 2048) I acquired to the top-left of
the final image.  I call saveBytes with a ROI defined as (0, 0, 2048, 2048)
[x, y, width, height].  This works okay.
2.	Write the second region (2048 x 2048) to the right of the first
region.  I call saveBytes with a ROI defined as (2048, 0, 2048, 2048).  This
does not get written.

I have also tried variations where I write to the bottom of the first
region, which doesn't work either.  Is there a mechanism that allows me to
sequentially write regions of interest to the same plane?

Thanks,

Dennis Ai

Senior Strategic Advisor, SRI Biosciences

SRI International

333 Ravenswood Ave

Menlo Park, CA 94025

(847) 440-4765