[ome-devel] Importing Images in a new Screen Manually

Etienne Dumoulin etienne at phenomic.ai
Mon Jun 11 21:18:29 BST 2018

Hi Omero developers,

I have a new set of data that I cannot load directly into a screen using
"omero import ... -r ...".
I think it makes sense because the folder does not contain any bio-format
xml metadata. Therefore, I need to load it manually using a file name
regular expression.

I have found a way of creating a new plate, well, well sample and link them
together. However, I am not sure how to link my two images (I have two
channels) to a well sample. Could you let me know where this is stored in
the database or/and the relevant Python wrapper classes?

Overall, I feel I am probably not the only one with this type of use case,
but I did not find any relevant documentation on this, so please let me
know if I overlooked something and there is an easier way.

Thank you for your time.

Etienne

--
Etienne Dumoulin