[ome-devel] Plan for transferring data from one OMERO to another

TROUP Eilidh e.troup at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 22:59:25 GMT 2018

Hi Riad,

Thank you very much for this. I’ve had a little trouble getting it to run as a web app, but I can see what it’s supposed to do. I’m going to put the password issue to one side for now, and continue working on  the script for transferring data, so that we can see if the prototype does what we want.

Thanks for all your efforts to find a password solution.
Eilidh