[ome-devel] Plan for transferring data from one OMERO to another

Riad Gozim (Staff) r.gozim at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 11 17:29:49 GMT 2018

Hi Eilidh,

I’ve created a small example OMERO.web application which demonstrates how to use the JSON API that Will suggested earlier, but in a more user friendly manner with a web user interface.

The project can be found here on my github and contains a slightly modified version of your script:
https://github.com/rgozim/omero-export

I hope this useful to you, and if you need any help adding it to your OMERO, please lets us know.

Kind regards,

Riad