[ome-devel] support on dm4 files

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:27:10 GMT 2018

Hi Abraham,

You should also be able to read DM4 files with Bio-Formats. Using the latest Bio-Formats release with FIJI I was able to open the attached file provided.
Which version of ImageJ and the Bio-Formats plugin are you using?

Version information can be found in Help -> About Plugins -> Bio-Formats Plugins

With Thanks,
David Gault