[ome-devel] OMERO 5.3.3 and CellProfiler "LoadData" module

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Tue Sep 12 16:19:26 BST 2017

Hi,

We were using CellProfilers "LoadData" module successfully with OMERO
5.2.4 to fetch images directly from OMERO.

We recently upgraded to the really awesome OMERO 5.3.3 (yay :)), but
coincidentally we seem to now have issues using CPs LoadData module to
fetch the images.

Can you confirm if this connection is still possible with OMERO 5.3.3 or
if there is maybe an issue?

Thanks for your help and cheers,
Kai

--
>>Please note my NEW PHONE NUMBERS: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central)<<
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch