[ome-devel] OMERO ROI Questions

Jean-Marie Burel (Staff) j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 20:42:00 GMT 2017

Dear Alison

For 1, both points mentioned are limitation of the client, “broken” lines will be saved as polyline.
We are not planning to adjust the behaviours, since from version 5.3.0 (due at the end of the month), omero.insight will be in maintenance mode.

For 2, from a model point of view, Masks, like other elements, can be transformed with an affine transform, hence the placement is not required to be pixel-aligned.
In practise, for masks, this is probably not the case , so we could consider adjusting the model.
This will require further investigation

That will be great if you could give an update at the group meeting. I will contact you off list to schedule a date.

Thanks

Jmarie