[ome-devel] Uploaded tables appear under attachments in OMERO.web

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 09:29:29 BST 2017

Hi Alison,

 The “Tables” tab for an Image shows data for the Image that comes from a Table attached to a parent object.

Are your images in a Plate (Well) or in a Dataset?
Currently the webclient only displays data for images in a Plate (not for Images in a Dataset).

I’ve created a ticket to address that:
https://trello.com/c/aWpuIUxX/96-support-for-omerotables-for-dataset

In the meantime, you could use a “Map annotation” to store a list of key-value pairs on each image.
This will display nicely in the webclient.

If your data is in a Plate, the table attached to the Plate needs to use a WellColumn with Well IDs to
define which Well / Image each row is referring to.

Let us know if we can help you with a code sample of this or for creating Map Annotations?

 Regards,

   Will.