[ome-devel] Pyramidal OME-tiff

Benjamin Schmid benjamin.schmid at fau.de
Thu Oct 20 07:41:26 BST 2016

Hi,

I am currently looking into how to create tiled pyramidal ome-tiffs. I
found them mentioned on a couple of websites, but couldn't find specific
information about them (somewhere I read pyramidal ome-tiffs are not
standardized). So do they exist? And is there any way to create them,
via a script, or through the bioformats API? The key aspect is that
OMERO recognizes that multiple resolutions belong to the same image (as
it does for e.g. Aperio .svs files). Any information is grately appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Bene

--
Optical Imaging Centre Erlangen