[ome-devel] IDR screen in Zegami

Roger Noble roger at zegami.com
Sat Jun 25 11:10:07 BST 2016

As promised here are the scripts I used to download the screen metadata and images.

https://github.com/zegami/omero-idr-fetch

Once I had the tab delimited flat files and images I could then import it into Zegami. It requires a few steps, but the simplicity of the output means it can be imported into any application, not just Zegami.

Thanks
Roger Noble
CTO
http://www.zegami.com