[ome-devel] IDR screen in Zegami

Stephen Taylor stephen.taylor at imm.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 10:40:19 BST 2016

Hi,

I thought it would be good to clarify Zegami Ltd is a commercial spin out of Oxford University and we have three Zegami software products:

1)      Free command line academic version
Zegami command line server and HTML5 web interface for academic institutions

2)      Supported academic discount version

Zegami command line server, HTML5 web interface and Management Portal software with full support

3)      Commercial version
Zegami command line server, HTML5 web interface and Management Portal software with full support

Options 2 and 3 are paid for versions of the software and include the “Management Portal” software to create and manage collections. You can create image collections with the command line but assumes technical computer knowledge. The software isn’t open source but we have made every effort to make it configurable and extensible with an API and would value any feedback.

You can see more details about the software and how to create collections at https://support.zegami.com/hc/en-us and can sign up for the demo/free version at http://unbouncepages.com/zegami-demo/. We are working on the zegami.com web site to make it easier to find things but feel free to email if you have any comments on how to make it better!

Please contact help at zegami.com<mailto:help at zegami.com> if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,

Steve