[ome-devel] Thanks and some quick updates

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Sat Jun 4 13:01:17 BST 2016

Dear All-

Thanks to everyone who joined us for a week of sun and image informatics in Dundee.  Several people mentioned that it was the best meeting yet.  It certainly was incredibly inspiring for the whole team.  We had our first post-meeting planning sessions on Friday and will be updating our various planning resources over the next week or two, based on feedback from the meeting.

A few quick follow-ups:

1.  The programme of the meeting is always evolving.  Please do send these lists (or me personally, if you prefer) any feedback, ideas, suggestions for the next meeting.

2. Presentations from talks, workshops, unconfs etc are going up at http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/presentations/2016/Users-Meeting/.  Please do get in touch with any presentations, etc you can submit (mine will go up on Monday).

3.  We had several volunteers for notes from the UnConference meeting (j.mp/OME2016-unconf<http://j.mp/OME2016-unconf>).  Please do send short summaries or bullet points asap and we will post.

4.  If you want to get a flavour of the meeting search Twitter for #OME2016.

Best wishes and a huge thanks to the whole community.  Thanks again to all for a great week.  We're looking forward to next steps, together.

Cheers,

Jason