[ome-devel] Examples of using RawPixelsStore setPlane

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 15 21:30:35 BST 2015

Hi Curtis

I don’t know if Matlab code would help.
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/Imperial-FLIMfit/blob/master/FLIMfitFrontEnd/Classes/%40flim_omero_data_manager/fit_results2omeroImage_Channels.m

I would add tough that this is extremely old code that I’m just in the process of replacing.

Ian

On 15 May 2015, at 21:20, Curtis Rueden <ctrueden at wisc.edu<mailto:ctrueden at wisc.edu>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am trying to fix a long-standing ImageJ-OMERO bug relating to the upload of multichannel images [1].

I thought I had found the obvious problem, but the expected bug-fix [2] does not actually fix it. Instead, it seems to make things worse somehow [3] (upload barfs on the first plane, rather than the second).

I was wondering if there are any examples of using the RawPixelsStore service to upload multichannel image data. I saw the RawPixelsStoreTest integration test [4], but it only tests for single-channel data.

Relatedly: I am still developing against a dev_5_0 omero_client uber-JAR. I'd be happy to try again with 5.0.8, but only if there is a solid reason to believe it might improve the situation?

Thanks,
Curtis

[1] https://github.com/imagej/imagej-omero/issues/55

[2] https://github.com/imagej/imagej-omero/compare/issue-55