[ome-devel] REST API doc

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 15 10:43:48 BST 2015

Hi Luca,

 The /webgateway API is described https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.1/developers/Web/WebGateway.html

The API for webclient can be determined from the urls.py
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/develop/components/tools/OmeroWeb/omeroweb/webclient/urls.py
but this shouldn't be considered an "external" / "stable" API, since it is closely tied to any changes we make in the webclient.
So, it is more like 'use at your own risk' and cannot be assumed to work on a new version of OMERO.web.

Hope that helps,

  Will.