[ome-devel] Import date of an image

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu May 14 11:21:16 BST 2015

Hi José,

the field you are looking for is Image.Details.CreationEvent.time and
in the database this is `time` on the `event` table which is linked by
its primary key to the `creation_id` column of `image`. You can play
with this on the command line via:

$ omero hql -q "select i.id, i.name, i.details.creationEvent.time from Image i"
 #  | Col1 | Col2      | Col3
----+------+-----------+--------------------------
 0  | 1585 | testImage | Tue Oct  1 11:12:04 2013
 1  | 1677 | testImage | Tue Oct  1 11:14:11 2013
 2  | 1678 | testImage | Tue Oct  1 11:14:12 2013

For example,

$ omero hql -q "select count(i) from Image i where
i.details.creationEvent.time < '2015-01-01'" --style=plain | cut -f2
-d,
197

Cheers,
~Josh.