[ome-devel] Import date of an image

José Salavert Torres josator at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 14 11:00:28 BST 2015

Dear all,

When I  explore images in the insight browser I am able to see the import date of the image by looking at the general tab in the image detail’s section.

I need to code an script to delete old versions of the images with the same name. I was doing this by deleting the images with the lowest id. But i would prefer to use the import date for this.

I am trying to find in the omero database the table with this date, but I am unable to find it.
Can you please point me to the correct table and sequence of foreign keys from the image table?

Thank you in advance,
José