[ome-devel] Status of latest version of figure making and auto-tagging

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 16:44:42 BST 2015

Hi Ilan,

 You can see the list of releases at http://will-moore.github.io/figure/#releases.
The last one is 1.1.1 but the last major one is 1.1.0 that included the ability to "crop"
an image to a chosen region (optionally using existing ROIs in OMERO) based on
your feedback. You can see more details with a youtube demo at:
 http://will-moore.github.io/figure/2015/04/20/release-1.1.0.html

I'm not sure exactly what model changes that Douglas was asking for, but I'll chat since he's here in Paris.
But if it is the "projection of permissions" issue that I think it is, then I don't think there has been
any progress on that.
We'll discuss and let you know.

 Regards,

   Will.