[ome-devel] use example of loci.formats.FileStitcher

Roger Leigh r.leigh at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 11:20:56 BST 2015

On 30/06/2015 10:26, Jean Ollion wrote:
> I can't find example of use of loci.formats.FileStitcher, could anyone
> tell me where can I find some, or provide me an example?

It is used in the "bfconvert" command here:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/bio-formats-tools/src/loci/formats/tools/ImageConverter.java#L334
and the "showinf" command here:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/bio-formats-tools/src/loci/formats/tools/ImageInfo.java#L425
and in the File Pattern reader here:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/formats-bsd/src/loci/formats/in/FilePatternReader.java#L79

The main point for using it is that it's wrapping another reader class
to provide modified dimensionality, so you need to construct it with a
reader instance.

I hope those examples are useful enough to demonstrate how to use it.
Please do let us know if they aren't sufficient or need further explanation.

Kind regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,