[ome-devel] Video: "Using ImageJ with OMERO 5.1"

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:11:55 GMT 2015

Hi everyone,

> we’ve produced a short video showing how the new version of OMERO will
> work with ImageJ.

For those who attended the 2014 OME Paris meeting: please note that this
video demonstrates interoperability between ImageJ, Bio-Formats and
OMERO.insight. It does not include the server- and client-side integration
of the ImageJ-OMERO project [1], currently under development, which was
demoed at OME Paris.

Regards,
Curtis

[1] https://github.com/imagej/imagej-omero