[ome-devel] Omero and docker

Harri Jäälinoja harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi
Thu Jan 15 15:13:19 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I'm also working on the same thing, been eyeing it for a while but
started seriously last week. Here's my current progress:

https://github.com/hajaalin/fig-omero

I managed to split everything in separate containers and start the whole
show with Fig. And I like the way to pass secrets, using ejson made by
Shopify. The database part now starts from a pg_dump made in OMERO 4.4.
Just today I got LDAP working.

My goal is to take this into production use, I think it'd make updates
easier later on.

Please have a look and let me know what you think, it'd be great to have
the setup verified by more people :)

Best,
Harri