[ome-devel] OMERO.insight-ij packaging

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 26 21:02:48 GMT 2015

Hi Jean-Marie,

As we discussed, there is an issue in ImageJ where certain JAR files (e.g.,
Ice libraries) cause spurious plugin entries to appear in ImageJ's menu.

My suggestion to put the supporting libraries beneath the jars/ subtree did
not avoid the issue, due a bug in ImageJ2, for which a fix is now pending:

    https://github.com/imagej/ij1-patcher/pull/33

Hopefully we'll have an updated version of ImageJ2 very soon which does not
suffer from the issue. You'll definitely want to ship all the supporting
libraries in the jars/ folder, and not in plugins/, though.

Regards,
Curtis