[ome-devel] Default FontSize in ROI's text

Luca Lianas lucalianas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:43:47 GMT 2015

Hi Ola,
first of all, thanks for the code.
What we want to do with "custom" labels is to add a mechanism that can be
used to add text to the ROIs without the need to save them within OMERO,
these labels can be saved into an external database (Moodle's for example)
or embedded into JS, HTML or CSS.
In this way we want to implement features like:

   - multi-language support for text in ROIs
   - context related labels (I can use the same image with the same ROIs in
   different contexts like a lecture or a test)

What we want to obtain is something that will require the usage of
OMEROinsight only to import images and create ROIs, other elements like
text and extra ROIs (like markers used by the students to answer to
questions that require a direct interaction with the image) will be managed
using an external system as data storage layer and integrated using your
web viewer.
Actually we are still investigating on which features we want to provide
but the big plan is to add as many features as possible to the web viewer
in order to make easier to us (and eventually to other developers) to add
new features that can be used to embed OMERO and to interact with it.

Cheers,
Luca

Luca Lianas