[ome-devel] Default FontSize in ROI's text

Aleksandra Tarkowska (Staff) A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 09:52:11 GMT 2015

Hi Luca,

The code Insight determines the default font size according to the resolution level is https://github.com/jburel/openmicroscopy/commit/6eba7b598ebf2068c88bc280ab06316257353e81#diff-f3bb53eab5e729fb8a7cf17503b3d87eR220

Could you please tell us more what exactly custom labels are and why you need to store them out of OMERO?

Kind regards
Ola