[ome-devel] Trouble with OMERO.Dropbox

Niko Ehrenfeuchter nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch
Wed Feb 4 17:57:19 GMT 2015

Hi Josh,

On 23.01.2015 22:37, Josh Moore wrote:
> Hi Niko,
>
> always pleasant to hear from you upon a Friday evening...

at least now it's only Wednesday evening, not yet Friday ;-)

> Could you send or upload (QA) a zipped version of this log for us?

I finally managed to do so, log files were uploaded in QA ticket 10456.

> Also, what type of file(set) is this and how large?

The relevant part in those logs is from January 29th, copying a large
Leica LIF file (~32 GB), probably containing a multi-position timelapse.
I can ask for more details if this is important (or provide the file).

Thanks a lot for your help (and patience!)

~Niko