[ome-devel] OMERO REST HTTP API ?

Christian Carsten Sachs c.sachs at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 3 10:31:30 GMT 2015

Hello Ola,

thank you for your responses.
But when the image data comes from the camera, it is raw and does not
have any container (eg TIFF) OMERO could import, so the normal ways
won't work. My use case is rather non-standard ...
I think I will continue with the approach I had thought off, as to me it
appears to fit my project's overall needs best ...
[An API approach appears necessary, either directly or decoupled via an
REST API, because among other things, I want to append planes to
existing images, as mentioned in an earlier post of mine (which needs
modifications to OMERO aswell.)]

Regards,
Christian

On 02/03/2015 11:20 AM, Aleksandra Tarkowska (Staff) wrote:
> Dear Christian,
>

>> Instead did you try Command Line Importer or DropBox? We had few questions
>> in the past asking about the code, allowing import, see one of them
>> http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/2014-September/0029
>> 8
>> 2.html
>> There are many options like target Dataset, etc.
>
> Link to the test file in above post is available under
> https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/dev_5_0/components/to
> ols/OmeroPy/test/integration/library.py
>

> Kind regards
> Ola