[ome-devel] Spectral Chemical Imaging Data

Alan Race alan.race at npl.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 16:33:01 GMT 2015

Hi Josh,
Thank you for your email and the information on current progress. The number of channels in the data can certainly be a challenge. The data that I shared was actually relatively low mass resolution data (Fourier Transform based instruments can produce spectra with an order of magnitude more channels). No worries about the delay though. If there is any way that I can help in this I would be very happy to, feel free to get in touch.

Happy holidays,

Alan