[ome-devel] omero & imagej

Alex Rigano alex.rigano at umassmed.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:31:51 BST 2015

[to micheal]
I use the same array of data to create and display the image in my
application without any modification so I guess, as you were saying,
that the row/col problem is matlab specific.

[to jean-marie]
I'm a bit confused.
I tried to create a specific ImageProcessor based on the type of image
I'm retrieving from OMERO (i.e. 8 bits -> ByteProcessor) but I'm still
getting the same problem.
And if I understand correctly, the 8 bits doesn't require any type of
conversion using the loci tools.
So I guess I'm creating the ImageStack in the wrong way, but in the
Exporter example the ImageStack is given.
Do you have any example where you import the image from OMERO in imagej?
I mean where you create ImageStack and ImageProcessors?

Thanks
Ciao

Alessandro Rigano
Application and Database Developer II
Program in Molecular Medicine
373 Plantation Street, Biotech II, Suite 114
Worcester, MA, 01605