[ome-devel] omero & imagej

Jean-Marie Burel (Staff) j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 11:57:12 BST 2015

Dear Alessandro

To import an image in omero using the Omero.insight plugin we follow two
paths:
If the image has not been modified, we import the image in its original
format.
If the image has been modified, we generate an OME-TIFF using the
Bio-Format Exporter.
Below is a link to the Exporter call so you can follow the steps required.
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/bio-fo
rmats-plugins/src/loci/plugins/out/Exporter.java

Cheers

jmarie