[ome-devel] Importing source into eclipse

Bonamy, Ghislain ghislain.bonamy at novartis.com
Fri Mar 28 04:09:19 GMT 2014

Thanks Curtis and Blazej,

Yes my version of eclipse comes with M2E, though it is called "import Maven Project".

When I select the location of the Bioformat GIT clone location, I get the following. It seems like I can select which projects I need. I am however unsure which one I should get to have the sources for the image readers and whatever constitutes the loci_tools.jar.

Thanks again for the help