[ome-devel] Importing source into eclipse

Blazej Pindelski b.pindelski at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 09:49:26 GMT 2014

> Hi Everyone,

Hi Ghislain,

>  I was hoping someone could guide me through importing the Bioformats project into eclipse. I remember I am supposed to use GIT and Maven project import, but I am not 100% sure how to do this again.

Git is used to clone the code from the github repository at https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats. There is an HTTPS clone URL.
This will give you a local copy of the Bioformats code.

To remove any post-import errors in Eclipse, I suggest you run "ant jars" and "mvn generate-sources" in your newly cloned
repository. Once the build finishes, you can follow the steps outlined in
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/developers/developing-bf.html?highlight=eclipse.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Blazej