[ome-devel] SPW ome-tiffs & how to proceed?

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 12:16:58 BST 2014

Hi Ian,

On 15 Aug 2014, at 15:24, "Munro, Ian" <i.munro at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> 6)  Store data as ome-tiffs with no SPW xml but add this info in OMERO after import (either via dataset-to-plate script or the API)
>        Estimated bloat. Unclear -ask OME team
>        Pros. Might allow one file per FOV & work with future plate tools.
>        Cons: Might not work - ask OME team
>                  Big software effort and end of project is approaching rapidly.

If you are happy to try this approach, I should be able to fix web so that you can download
the original files for selected wells, just as if you'd selected multiple images in a Dataset.

Of course, the images you download will have no SPW data associated with them,
but if that's OK for you, then let's give this a try…

 Will.