[ome-devel] OME importer import images for another user

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 10:30:54 BST 2014

Dear Yanling
No time line set yet, but certainly something on top of how list.
We will keep you updated.

Thanks
Jmarie

From: Yanling Liu <vrnova at gmail.com<mailto:vrnova at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 8 August 2014 15:48
To: jburel burel <j.burel at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.burel at dundee.ac.uk>>
Cc: OME OME-devel <ome-devel at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-devel at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>>
Subject: Re: [ome-devel] OME importer import images for another user

Sound great! I'd like to ask if there is a time line to implement the new "importer" role. It is one of the last few things pushing us from deploying OME installation here at Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research.

Thanks,
Yanling